[HCDX]: Re: UNID Middle East 1205.68 kHz

[HCDX]: Re: UNID Middle East 1205.68 kHz

Hi - There is a certain development in my observing of the station:

Here is what I wrote yesterday:

> an interesting station heard by me this morning:
> 3 MAY 2000  -  1205.68 kHz  -  0158-0310 (fade out) UTC
> The station has been already reported here, believed to be the Voice of
the
> People of Kurdistan (PUK).
> In what I heard, no Kurdistan has been mentioned, which does not
correspond
> with what we are used to hear by several clandestine stations, where every
> 5th word is "Kurdistan".
>
> What I heard (tune-in 0158 UTC):
> 0158  Song (male choir)
> 0200  Very short instrumental "IS", followed by a man in Farsi (or in a
very
> similar language - not Arabic). The man started with something like:
> "Shupaneni raouzbe jum´hourii....". 3 minutes long news.
> 0203  Instrumental music (like isoterric music)
> 0215  The man again. I think he mentioned Radio Pakistan, then "jum´hourii
> ... Pakistan...", music
> 0230  Another talk what could be news again

+++++++++

This morning (4 MAY) I started already before 0130 UTC.
The station was on unchanged frequency of 1205.68 kHz.

At 0130 I heard a bit different scheme than yesteday at 0200.
0130: Bells, very short orchestral "IS" (same like yesterday), National
Anthem, announcement (ID?) by a woman mentioning "Dushanbe" !

I think I know the bells (Tadjik Radio?), but could not check it as the only
Tadjik signal on 7245 kHz was covered by Radio Liberty at 0200.

Again - like yesterday - no trace of "Kurdistan" within the transmission.

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic