[HCDX] Observations 12-15 Jan Trollhattan Sweden

[HCDX] Observations 12-15 Jan Trollhattan Sweden

I'm hopefully just warming- up for a period of Dx-ing. QTH is 6 miles SWW to Trollhättan  (SAAB Automobile,Volvo Aero  most-known industries here). Rx AOR AR7030, 40 m longwire.

A few observations 12-15 Jan 2001

6348 1330  12jan  Unid Chinese ? stn. Romantic soft songs. Weak signal
6520 1340  12jan  Unid Chinese ? stn  Also here nice but not so exiciting music
6570 1400  13jan  Burma  Defence Force BC Unit. Stunning signal strenght at 1430
4940 0730   14jan Commercial Russian station reported being Radio Mix-Master, Yakutsk.
                       One product at east had a warranty  "...garantia..."
25740 1215  14jan Checking for local CB off band and not usually with legality, I stumbled on DW.
                       Their website says the frequency is used for Australia/Oceanea in German at this hour but no
                        hint of transmitter site. Anyone who knows? Steady, but hollow signal. I report this just for
                        fun, as God knows when I heard something in the 11 mb lately. A funny thing was to get a
                        wx forecast for local Swedish waters in this way.
6995 1425  14jan  Voice of the People of Kurdistan is indeed without jamming. Strong signal, but could use
                      some better modulation.
7455 1600  14jan Pirate Laser Radio with fund-raising bits (begging...)  Box 293, Merlin, Ontario, Canada
9500 1845  14jan Swaziland. TWR very good signal no QRM. "New Life" with a Pietermaritzburg address.
                       Signed off att 1900, their interval signal and ID then appeared on 9515.
15385 1920 14jan KJES, Vado, NM  EE program. Much of this seemed to be aimed at a very young
                       audience. I've heard them before in Spanish, children doing programs for children. Weak
                       signal that was lost at 2000.
4789  2010   14jan One of those many frequecies spoilt for BC-dx, as it was used by USB chatting by two
                        or three truckers. Language is not Spanish, nor Portuguese but a mix of them, so Galician
                        I'm sure. Signal strenght as if they were just a block away. Never mentions cities or the like,
                        but one of them said "Viking" a few times, in the proper Swedish way to pronounce it, and
                        thus revieled himself. Viking is a big Swedish ferry line, operating in the Baltic. Can't guess
                        what they would think if they knew how easy it is tho eavesdrop on them.
5920 2100    14jan Radio La Voz del Pueblo was not on 5925, so I missed the first two or three minutes of
                       their test. Reports seemed to have begun to flood in, and greetings were sent to Henrik
                       Klemetz, Björn Fransson, Christer Brunström, Sweden, and to SA and NA. Nice px with nice
                       studio chat - tarjeta QSL was indeed mentioned. I'm eager to hear the full story about this
                       bizarre business.